Sunday, March 25, 2012

Big Chop #2

So I did it!! I did my second big chop on Monday (March 19th). I absolutely love it. I decided upon faded sides and back with a little more volume up top. My next plan is to get it colored. I plan to head to RevolutionEgo and have the talented Jessica add a warm red all over.

Here are a couple pics, I will taking more soon and will post :-)







I've always had a 3c/4a curl pattern but I swear with this second chop it's all 3c. My faded parts even want to curl up lol so it's gonna take a while to train it to lay down.

My morning routine is so much quicker now. I simply cowash, apply leave-in, apply Eco Styler gel (Argon oil), and apply some EVOO to seal and keep the hair soft.

I LOVE it!!

Thank you all for your input on which cut to get :-)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I recently did a re-big chop too! After six years of growth, I got lazy and started having some breakage from not taking care of color. Now that I have re-chopped, my hair is soooo curly! I MISS this! I will stay away from color for a while!

naturallady said...

love it, I want to do another big chop so bad but have not worked up the nerve yet.