Monday, July 12, 2010

Product Review- Natural Nora's Sweet Cream Moisturizer and Rich Oil

I go to Natural Nora's here in Columbia, SC. I've been going for about 8 months now and absolutely recommend it. Anyway, I went this past Saturday for a trim. While Nora was trimming my hair, we were talking about products and she told me that she had started making her own natural products once again, immediately my ears perked up lol. She showed me (and let me smell lol) the creams, oils, and soaps she made. Check out her products page for more info.


After my trim, she re-wet my hair and put some of her Sweet Cream Conditioning Moisturizer. It can be used as a styling aid and daily moisturizer. It contains:
Distilled water, Aloe vera, Shea butter, Jojoba Oil, Sunflower Oil, Vitamin E Oil, Rosemary Oil, and a few others but I can't remember them all but I can say that they are completely natural.

The SCCM left my hair so soft and smelling wonderfully. After using that, Nora used the Rich Oil on my hair as the final styling step. It's made of: Sweet Almond Oil, Apricot Kernel Oil, Pomace Olive Oil, Jojoba Oil, Grapeseed Oil, and Vegetable Glycerin. What's great about the Rich Oil is that it can be used on anything; hair, skin, as a hot oil, in the bath, and as a nail, cuticle, and foot oil.

I absolutely love the line and will be buying more. The creams come in various sizes and collections and as far as I know, the oils comes in a 4oz bottle. Please check her products out, you won't be disappointed. I love supporting independent black business.

1 comment:

blackbutterfly said...

Hi! Im thinking abt going to NaturalNora's and I appreciate your recommendation of the salon but I wondered if you could post some pics of your hair after visiting Nora's.

Thanks